I am addicted to taking photos. I am also addicted to diet coke, Teen Mom and biscuits!
I won’t bore you with the long version of how I started out in photography, but I will say it was purely accidental. Up until the grand old age of…. well three years ago… I didn’t know I liked anything that required a lot if concentration! Other than Teen Mom of course. I dont think I have put the camera down since then. I absolutely adore photographing little ones and their families.
So I guess you are really here to find out a little about me? Well then here are a few facts about me –
- I am TERRIFIED of wasps. So much so that I once evacuated my car at a set of traffic lights when one flew in the window. I was the driver.
- I once slipped on a step indoors which resulted in a swollen ankle. Nothing odd about that… except we live in a bungalow and only have ONE step indoors
- I am still finding a way to make Peter Andre fall madly in love with me. It’s just a matter of time. No really….
- Before having children my job was insuring caravans. I also used to stay up past 9pm
- My Husband proposed to me at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Disneyland Paris is my favourite place in the world.
I live in Leigh-On-Sea with my two children, my husband and my dog. Each drive me crackers in their own special ways (bless) but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am blessed to have a family who support my love of photography and don’t batter an eyelid when I drag them in the studio for photos or location hunting. Having my own family has increased my ability to bargain with children (and uncooperative Dads)